In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, the “RGPD”), we inform you that I LOVE BARCELONA CAMPUS BESOS, SA (hereinafter, the “Residence”) will process the personal information that is necessary for the management and execution of the Accomodation Contract of Campus Residence Besòs.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING:
Who is responsible for the data processing? Who can you contact?
- Identity: I LOVE BARCELONA CAMPUS BESOS, S.A.
- Address: C/O Osborne Clark. Avenida Diagonal 477,20° planta 08036 Barcelona
- Telephone: 034 93 78 66 833
- E-mail: email@example.com
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING:
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We inform you that we will process your personal data with the following purposes:
- Management and execution of the Accommodation Contract: Your personal data will be processed to manage and execute the contractual relationship with you, which includes, among others:
o Provide the Resident with the requested room and the services contracted;
o Process the payment of the fees;
o Send the Resident notifications or communications of an informative nature;
o Manage unpaid fees;
o Manage the deposit of the deposit;
o Renew or terminate the contractual relationship; or
o Provide indications on the use of common spaces.
- Image and/or voice: In case you expressly accept it by checking the corresponding box at the end of this document, the Residence will be able to capture and fix your image and/or voice, through photography, as well as its reproduction, distribution, digitalization, publication and use for commercial purposes by any means or support, in order to publicize the activities performed in the Residence to current or potential customers and the general public.
- Video surveillance: The Residence will process your personal data through the capture and obtaining of images through video surveillance cameras, with a purpose of security and preservation of the integrity of the facilities, goods and people.
- Commercial communications: In the event that you expressly accept it (either by checking the corresponding box at the end of this document, by checking the corresponding box through the website or by expressly accepting it in some other separate document), the Residence may send you commercial communications that may be of interest to you.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We will keep your data provided the Accommodation Contract that you sign with the Residence is in force, all with the purpose of correctly managing it. Once the Contract is terminated, unless it is renewed, the Residence will block your personal data in order to prevent its process, except to comply with the legal obligations that may arise.
In the event that you have given your consent either for the use of your image and/or voice, or for the receipt of commercial communications, your personal data will be kept for an indeterminate period, until the signatory revokes his consent. In this case, we will be kept your personal data duly blocked until the prescription of the legal obligations that may arise.
We inform you that we will take all reasonable measures to guarantee that your personal data is rectified or removed when they are inaccurate.
Will the Residence be able to make automated decisions about its data?
No, we inform you that, in order to conduct the process of your data for the purposes indicated above, the Residence will not make any type of automated decision. All the decisions that may be taken by the Residence in relation to your personal data will be conducted by the Residence staff.
- LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING:
What is the basis that will justify the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes detailed above and based on the following legal grounds:
- Execution of the contract
- Legal obligation: The processing of your personal data is necessary to comply with certain legal obligations of the Residence.
- Consent: In the case of processing your image and/or voice through capturing photographs and/or audiovisual recordings for commercial purposes and in the case of sending commercial communications.
- Legitimate interest: After weighing the incidence that could affect the process of your personal data, the Residence will process your personal data in order to video-monitor the facilities for security reasons.
Will it be necessary for you to provide us with all your information?
Yes, it will be necessary for you to provide us with all the personal information requested in the Accommodation Contract.
In case you do not provide us with the personal information requested, the Residence will use all the means at its disposal to manage the contractual relationship without significantly undermining your rights. However, we may not be able to move forward with the contractual relationship if some necessary information is not provided.
- TRANSFER OF DATA RECIPIENTS:
Will we transfer your data to other companies in the Group?
Yes, we inform you that your personal data may be communicated to other companies of the LIFE Group in order to offer and eventually provide lodging services in other countries to which you can move for reasons of student mobility
Will we transfer your data to other entities that are not part of the Group?
Yes, we inform you that your personal data may be communicated to Entities and/or Public Administrations, such as Treasury.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA RECEPIENTS:
Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
No, we inform you that we will not communicate your personal data to third parties located outside the European Economic Area.
- YOUR RIGHTS:
What rights protect you in relation to the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to obtain information about the process of your personal data by the Residence. In particular:
– The Resident has the right to access their personal data in order to know what personal data we are managing that may concerned them, as well as, to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its removal when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes that was collected.
– In certain circumstances, the Resident may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the Resident may object to the processing of their data. The Residence will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– The Resident will have the right to portability, this means, that the personal data that he has provided will be transmitted directly to another person in a structured, common use and mechanical reading format, when technically possible.
– The Resident also has the right to withdraw the consent given, at any time.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a letter to I LOVE BARCELONA CAMPUS BESOS, SA, I LOVE BARCELONA CAMPUS BESOS, S.A.,
XIOR DIAGONAL BESÒS RESIDENCE
Campus Diagonal Besòs
Ronda de Sant Ramón de Penyafort 261-269
08930 Sant Adrià del Besòs
or by sending an e-mail to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your identification document and indicating the reference “Data Protection”.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one (1) month of receiving your request. In certain circumstances, this period may be extended for another two (2) months, in which case we will inform you in a timely manner within one (1) month of receiving your request. If this was not the case, please excuse us and contact us again in order to be able to assist you and correct any possible technical error that has prevented us from giving you an answer in due time.
Do you have the right to claim?
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations, or if you believe that we have not satisfied the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent control authority according to your place of residence.
In any case, before initiating any claim, we ask you to contact us through email@example.com in order to try to resolve any discrepancy amicably.