In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (hereinafter, the «RGPD») is repealed, we inform you that I LOVE BARCELONA CAMPUS BESOS, SA (hereinafter, the “Residence”) will process the personal information that is necessary for the management and execution of the Accommodation Contract of the Campus Besòs University Residence.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
Who is the data controller? Who can you contact?
- Identity: I LOVE BARCELONA CAMPUS BESOS, S.A.
Legal Address: C / O Osborne Clark. Avenida Diagonal 477.20 ° floor 08036 Barcelona
- Telephone: 0034 93 78 66 833
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We inform you that we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Management and execution of the Hosting Contract: Your personal data will be processed to manage and execute the contractual relationship with you, which includes, among others:
- Provide the Resident with the Room and the contracted services;
- Process the payment of the Price;
- Send the Resident notifications or communications of an informative nature;
- Manage price defaults;
- Manage the deposit of the Bond;
- Renew or terminate the contractual relationship; or
- Provide instructions on the use of common spaces.
- Image and / or voice: In the event that you expressly accept it by checking the corresponding box at the end of this document, the Residence may capture and fix your image and / or voice, through photography, as well as its reproduction, distribution, digitization , publication and use for commercial purposes by any means or support, in order to publicize the activities carried out in the Residence to current or potential clients and the general public.
- Video surveillance: The Residence will process your personal data by capturing and obtaining images using video surveillance cameras, for the purpose of security and preservation of the integrity of the facilities, goods and people.
- Commercial communications: In the event that you expressly accept it (either by checking the corresponding box at the end of this document, by checking the corresponding box through the website or expressly accepting it in some other separate document), the Residence may send you commercial communications that may be of interest to you.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your data as long as the Accommodation Contract that you sign with the Residence is in force, all with the purpose of correctly managing it. Once the Contract is terminated, unless it is renewed, the Residence will block your personal data in order to prevent its treatment, except to comply with the legal obligations that may arise.
In the event that you have given your consent either for the use of your image and / or voice, or for the reception of commercial communications, your personal data will be kept for an indefinite period, until the signer revokes his consent, in whose case will be kept duly blocked until the prescription of the legal obligations that may arise.
Le informamos que tomaremos todas las medidas razonables para garantizar que sus datos personales se rectifiquen o supriman cuando sean inexactos.
¿La Residencia podrá tomar decisiones automatizadas sobre sus datos?
No, le informamos que, para realizar los tratamientos para las finalidades arriba indicadas, la Residencia no tomará ningún tipo de decisión automatizada. Todas las decisiones que puedan tomarse por parte de la Residencia en relación a sus datos personales se realizarán con la intervención del personal de la Residencia.
- LEGITIMACIÓN DEL TRATAMIENTO:
¿Cuál es la base que justificará el tratamiento de sus datos personales?
Sus datos personales serán tratados con las finalidades arriba detalladas y con base en la siguiente legitimación:
- Ejecución del Contrato
- Obligación legal: El tratamiento de sus datos personales resulta necesario para cumplir con determinadas obligaciones legales de la Residencia.
- Consentimiento: En caso del tratamiento de su imagen y/o voz a través de captación de fotografías y/o grabaciones audiovisuales con finalidades comerciales y en el caso del envío de comunicaciones comerciales.
- Interés legítimo: Tras haber efectuado una ponderación de la incidencia que para Usted podría tener el tratamiento de sus datos personales, la Residencia tratará sus datos personales con el fin de video vigilar las instalaciones, por razones de seguridad.
¿Será necesario que nos facilite todos sus datos?
Sí, será necesario que nos facilite todos los datos personales que se solicitan en el Contrato de Hospedaje.
En caso que no nos facilite los datos personales solicitados, la Residencia pondrá todos los medios que estén a su alcance para gestionar la relación contractual sin que ello pueda menoscabar significativamente sus derechos. Sin embargo, es posible que no podamos seguir adelante con la relación contractual si no se proporciona algún dato necesario.
- DESTINATARIOS DE CESIONES:
¿Cederemos sus datos a otras empresas del Grupo?
Yes, we inform you that your personal data may be communicated to other companies of the XIOR Group in order to offer you and eventually provide you with hosting services in other countries to which you may travel for reasons of student mobility.
Will we transfer your data to other entities that are not of the Group?
Yes, we inform you that your personal data may be communicated to Entities and / or Public Administrations, such as the Treasury.
- RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
No, we inform you that we will not communicate your personal data to third parties located outside the European Economic Area.
- RIGHTS THAT ASSIST YOU:
What rights protect you in relation to the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to obtain information on the treatment that the Residence carries out on your personal data. Specific:
- The Resident has the right to access their personal data to know what personal data we are treating that concerns them, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data no longer are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the Resident may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the Resident may object to the processing of their data. The Residence will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The Resident will have the right to portability, that is, to have the personal data that they have provided, be transmitted directly to another person in charge in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, when technically possible.
- The Resident also has the right to withdraw the consent given, at any time.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a letter to I LOVE BARCELONA CAMPUS BESOS, S.A.,
XIOR DIAGONAL BESÒS RESIDENCE
Campus Diagonal Besòs
Ronda de Sant Ramón de Penyafort 261-269
08930 Sant Adrià del Besòs
Or, by sending an e-mail to the following email address email@example.com attaching a copy of your identification document and indicating the reference «Data Protection».
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one (1) month of receiving your request. In certain circumstances, said period may be extended for another two (2) months, in which case we will inform you promptly within a period of one (1) month from the receipt of your request. If this is not the case, please excuse us and contact us again in order to assist you and correct any possible technical errors that have prevented us from responding in time.
Do you have the right to claim?
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations on data protection, or if you believe that we have not satisfied the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent control authority according to your place of residence .
In any case, before initiating any claim, we kindly ask you to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to try to solve any discrepancy in a friendly manner.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can get more information by reading our Cookies Policy.